Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome All

Hello, my blogger name is A Squared. I own a Roth violin made in 1924 and let me be the first to say that he plays beautifully. If you ever get the opportunity to buy a Roth, ask to take it home for a week and test it out. You may like the sound. Some people don't like certain Roth's because the are to dark in tone. I found my Roth in my grandfather's basement after he passed away. My family adores this violin and I will continue to play this violin for the rest of my life. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts and ask questions that you have about your Roth violin. Just forewarning you that I am not a Roth genius, I am simply a violinist in love with their violin. Blog you later, A Squared

No comments:

Post a Comment